Polyurea & Polyaspartic, Superior Floor Coatings for Your Home
Both Polyurea and Polyaspartic concrete floor coatings have increasingly popular over the standard home improvement store-type epoxy floor systems in recent years because of their exceptional durability and resistance to wear and tear. They are an excellent flooring option for homeowners who want to enhance the beauty of their homes while adding value to them. In this article, we will discuss the six best places to install a polyurea floor coating in your home.
- Garages: Garages are one of the most common places to install a floor coating not only because they are highly durable and resistant to heavy traffic, chemicals, and oil spills, but because they bring a level of aesthetics to the area which is usually known for being nothing more than a place to park your car or store your tools and yard equipment. Both Polyurea and Polyaspartic floor coatings are excellent choices for garages because it is even more durable and resistant to wear and tear than hardware store-type epoxy flooring kits, as well as extremely easy to clean and maintain. These floor coatings come in so many color combinations and textures, you may find it hard to decide. In addition, both Polyurea and Polyaspartic have superior UV protection, making them an excellent choice for homeowners whose garages are exposed to the sun.
- Basements: Basements are another really popular place to install a floor coating because they offer a durable and easy-to-clean surface that is resistant to water and other liquids, which are prone to flooding and spills. They also provide a non-porous, low-maintenance surface resistant to staining, cracking, and chipping, which is important in all applications of use but especially in a basement. With so many options in customization, it allows the homeowner to be as subtle or creative with their design possibilities.
- Kitchens: Kitchens are another excellent place to install a floor coating especially because they are extremely durable and easy to clean but also because they add a level of interest in design to the area. Both Polyurea and Polyaspartic floor coatings are tougher, as well as cure faster and better than epoxy, making them an ideal choice for both residential and commercial kitchens. They create a seamless finish that won't crack or chip and is resistant to water, grease, and other everyday kitchen spills. Both materials can be customized to match any color scheme and will stand up to heavy foot traffic and the wear and tear that comes with a busy kitchen.
- Entryways & Mudrooms: A floor coating is an excellent option for a home entryway or mudroom. They provide a level of style as well as being highly durable, easy to clean, and more importantly, slip-resistant. These types of floor coatings are also scratch and stains resistant making them both perfect for high-traffic ingress and egress areas of a home. The smooth and glossy or matte finish of polyurea and polyaspartic floor coating also adds a modern and stylish look to any entryway or mudroom. Besides being the other attributes and being quick to install, our floor coatings come with a lifetime warranty, making them a great choice for long-term protection.
- Bathrooms: Floor coatings are also great choices for home bathrooms. Because they are incredibly durable, waterproof, and so easy to clean and maintain. They are resistant to moisture, mold, and mildew, which can be a common issue for some homeowners. Both Polyurea and Polyaspartic floor coatings are able to be customized to match your particular taste and design, as well as offer our lifetime warranty.
- Patios, Porches, and Steps: Polyurea and Polyaspartic concrete floor coatings are excellent choices for home patios, porches, and steps because they are incredibly durable and long-lasting. You will love the fact that they are slip-resistant, easy to clean, and can withstand extreme temperatures as well as heavy foot traffic. Additionally, the Polyurea and Polyaspartic flooring coatings come in various colors and designs, making them highly customizable to specific needs and desires.
Both Polyurea and Polyaspartic floor coatings are great choices for a variety of spaces in and around your home, from garages to laundry rooms, and bathrooms to patios. They offer extreme durability, design customization, slip resistance, and easy maintenance that adds both beauty and value to your home in addition to looking great for years to come. With all the benefits these Polyurea and Polyaspartic floor coating choices offer, it's important to keep in mind that they can be customized with various colors and finishes, creating a unique and stylish look that fits your home's decor as well as come with our lifetime warranty.
When it comes to installation, it's important to work with a trusted professional who has the knowledge and experience of working with Polyurea and Polyaspartic floor coatings. These materials require specific installation techniques to ensure a long-lasting and beautiful finish. A professional will also be able to advise you on which type of coating is best for your particular space, as well as any customization options that are available.
At the end of the day, choosing a Polyurea or Polyaspartic floor coating can be a great investment for your home. It will not only improve the appearance of your floors but also provide long-lasting protection and durability for years to come.